What type of data do we collect
- Registration or comment data:
When You register and/or leave comments on Truepost India Platform, We may ask that You provide basic contact information such as your name, sex, age, address, pin code, contact number, occupation, interests, website and email address, etc. When You register using Your accounts on third-party platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, etc.(as facilitated by the Company on Truepost India Platform from time to time), We shall retrieve Information from such account(s) to continue to interact with You and to continue providing the Services seamlessly.
- Subscription, Voluntary contributions or paid service data:
When You choose any subscription, voluntary contribution, or paid Service, We or Our payment gateway provider may collect your purchase, address, or billing information, including Your credit card number and expiration date, etc. However, when You order using an in-app purchase option, this activity is handled solely by such platform providers. The subscriptions, voluntary contributions, or paid Services may be on auto renewal mode unless canceled. If at any point You do not wish to auto-renew your subscription, You may cancel Your contribution or subscription before the end of the contribution/subscription term.
- Voluntary information:
We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when You provide feedback, change Your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or communicate with Us.
Who has the access to your data
We don’t share your data with third parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etcetera (subject to laws and regulations). Only our administrators have access to your data. No third party can access your data from us. However, you can review and delete your data whenever you want.
What purposes your data are used for
The data is used for providing personalized news feed in the Mobile Apps based on the content preference and reading habits of the user.
How long do we retain your information
When you register for an account, we process and keep your personal data we have about you for as long as you don’t delete the account/unsubscribe yourself (subject to laws and regulations).
What we don’t do with your personal data
The Company respects Your privacy and is committed to reasonably protect it in all respects. The Company will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personal data to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
How we process these data
The collected data are processed in several ways. We use your personally identifiable information (name, email address, etc.) to identify you in order to contact, send newsletters, and provide products & supports. The non-personal data may be used to improve the service.
- INFORMATION SHARING
- The Company may share Your Information with a third party without obtaining Your prior consent in the following limited circumstances:
- The Company may present Information to its advertisers – to help them understand Our audience and confirm the value of advertising on ThePrint Platform – however it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within ThePrint Platform without identifying any specific User;
- The Company may share Your Information regarding Your activities on ThePrint Platform with third party social websites to populate Your social wall that is visible to other people however You will have an option to set Your privacy settings, where You can decide what You would like to share or not to share with others.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES / AD-SERVERS
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when You visit Truepost India Platform. These companies may use Information (not including Your name, address, email address or telephone number and/or other personally identifiable Information) about Your visits to Truepost India Platform and other websites or applications, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to You.
We may talk about third-party products and services on our website and/or Mobile Apps. Third-party sites have their own privacy policies. So, therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
What data breach procedures we have in place
If in any case, a breach of data such as loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, personal data transmission, storage, or otherwise processed happens, we will notify you immediately after we become aware of it.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you, and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site and/or Mobile Apps.
If you have any concerns or questions, please use contact details as found on this website. Thank you for taking the time to read our Policy